ASOCIACION CULTURAL FRACTALS EDUCACION ARTISTICA reserves the right to modify this Policy in order to adapt it to new legislation, jurisprudential criteria, sector practices, or interests of the entity. Any modification in it will be announced in advance, so that you have perfect knowledge of its content.
The Data Controller of personal data is:
Identity: ASOCIACION CULTURAL FRACTALS EDUCACION ARTISTICA with NIF: G98902299, hereinafter ENTITY
Address: CALLE BEATA INES, 109, 46018 - VALENCIA
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Contact by email: email@example.com
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The purpose of collecting and processing the personal data collected through the contact form are:
- The enrollment in the course and issuance of the corresponding certificate.
- The publication of artistic works on the website of the entity, prior consent.
- The realization of statistics and profiles of the participants in the project.
The personal data provided will be kept for the corresponding period to comply with legal obligations, or until its deletion is requested by the interested party and he is entitled to do so.
ASOCIACION CULTURAL FRACTALS EDUCACION ARTISTICA is entitled to the processing of personal data, based on the consent granted by the interested party for one or more specific purposes, as stated in article 6.1.a) and 6.1.b) GDPR.
The personal data collected will not be transferred or communicated to other third parties, except in the cases necessary for the development, control and fulfillment of the stated purpose / s, in the cases provided by Law, as well as in the specific cases, of which expressly inform the User.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT: What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Access: You have the right to know what data the ENTITY is processing.
- Rectification: You have the right to request the correction of inaccurate data.
- Erasure: You have the right to request the erasure of your data when, among other reasons, the data are not necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Restriction of Processing: In certain circumstances you may request the restriction of your data processing, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to object: In certain circumstances you may object to your data processing. In that case, the ENTITY will stop treating your data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Data portability: Only applicable to automated data and consists in transmission of the data from the CONTROLLER to another new CONTROLLER (not to the interested party and by request of the same one).
You can exercise your rights including the right to withdraw your consent (if it was granted) by sending a letter accompanied by your ID to ASOCIACION CULTURAL FRACTALS EDUCACION ARTISTICA at CALLE BEATA INES, 109, 46018 - VALENCIA or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the right to file a claim before the supervisory authority regarding Data Protection, currently the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
The Data Controller, ASOCIACION CULTURAL FRACTALS EDUCACION ARTISTICA, will apply appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee a level of security appropriate to the risk of the same.
No international transfers are made to third countries.
PROFILES AND AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING
No automated decisions are made with the data provided by the user.